My client in the Engineering sector urgently require a skilled Mechanical Drafter
He/she will work with the company Engineers, providing support locally & internationally.
The responsibility of the Drafter is engineering support for manufacturing operations technology etc..
He/she develops detailed design specifications for products & structures; specifies dimensions, materials etc.
The Engineer will also provide input on new product design, new materials & specifications.
Key skillsets for the role include (but not limited to) :
- Designing certered around machinery & robotics.
- Specify mechanical requirements to achieve design intent.
- Supervise the manufacture & assembly of machinery & other systems to specified requirements
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with an ISO 9001:2015 QMS & customer satisfaction.
- Generates design drawings & specifications for customer approval, manufacture & assembly.
- Assist in the sourcing & supervision of suppliers of machinery components etc..
- Ensure all procedures & drawings are generated and handed over correctly at the end of the project.
- Continuously enhance, &develop our mechanical design templates, reports, tools and methodologies.
- Identify and respond to opportunities to drive innovation and efficiencies.
Minimun of 3 years's design experience in a fast paced manfacturing design setting.
Third Level Degree ( or higher ) in Mechanical Engineering or equivilant
- Any knowledge of hydraulic systems & AutoCad / Solidworks standards essential
- Fluent in Pro/Engineer or similar 3D CAD/Solidworks packages ?
Lean qualification highly desired.
Desired (Non Essential )
- A strong team player with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be able to show a strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
Interested ? Please mail a CV to me email@example.com or call 021-4315770
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.