My client a major Med Device company seeks Electronics Engineers.
People below with some (any ) of this experience will be considered.
The Senior Engineer is responsible for supporting concept development & design.
He/she will Interact with external bodies in all settings to complete research activities.
Skilled in the development of system requirements & presentations on work progress
Please note : There is a focus here on low frequency RF generation. If that's you read below.
Key duties of the role include but not limited to :
- Hardware design, including schematic capture and PCB layout
- Hardware debug and analysis of new hardware design.
- Ongoing NPD design skills with a flair for CE & security standards to the forefront.
- Electrical Function tests, PAV and Validation Plan definition knowledge.
- Manage the certification and approval of hardware designs.
- Killed in the design of components.
- Work closely with the area to assist them with the closure of their identified actions
- Liasing with sub contractors to resolve problems.
- Issue weekly progress reports & track identified actions.
- Exposure to a Quality Management System (ISO 9001) i.e document control & auditing.
- Relevant Degree 2-5 years or more experience in electronic/production is essential.
- Skilled in analogue electronics and/or RF Generation essential.
- Expereinced with DFMEA's and design relaease advantagous.
- Person with both ORCAD or CAD & electronic capabilities will be considered favourably.
- Experience within a manufacturing area is essential in areas like DFT (design for test ).
- Excellent electronic problem solving skills & expertise in ISO, CE and/or FCC standards.
- Good team management and project management skills. The ability to be flexible.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills are essential.
Excellent renumeration available for the right candidiate.
For more information please call 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.