NQ Funds Lawyer | Dublin | Up to 70k
Title: NQ Funds Solicitor
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Up to 70k
Looking to progress in this current and ever-growing area of law? Ready for a new challenge with an industry leader? Keen on joining one of Ireland’s most recognisable and well respected Legal firms? If yes to all of the above, then I’d love to hear from you!
Working alongside the established team, typical responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
• Advising across a range of regulatory instruments such as AIFMD & MiFID II;
• Establishing and advising funds and FS organisations both in Ireland and internationally;
• Drafting and negotiating relevant industry-related documentation;
• Assisting FS & Asset managers;
• Funds experience by having completed a rotation in a commercial firm or alternatively applications are welcome from in-house trainees;
• Recently qualified;
• Attention to detail;
• Positive attitude; and
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, both In-house and in Private Practice, and would be delighted to chat about the Legal market.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.