Company Secretary: Our Client, a leading Irish legal firm based in Dublin 2 are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and ambitious Chartered Secretary to join their established Company Secretarial team.
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €55,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
Receiving support from senior members of their well- respected Company Secretarial team, your duties will include:
- Maintaining company secretarial records, statutory registers and updating of the company secretarial database.
- Coordinating and preparing board meetings.
- Liaising with directors, shareholders, and company clients.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team.
- ICSA quailed/ part qualified or able to demonstrate qualification through experience.
- At least one years’ experience in funds/insurance
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Law or business degree would be advantageous.
Why not get in touch?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Company Secretary to develop their skillset with an International firm headquartered in Dublin City.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to email@example.com, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.