Complaints Resolution Officer 6 Month Contract Initially Salary Negotiable DOE
Work with The Office of the Financial Services Ombudsman to resolve complaints from consumers, including small businesses and other organisations, against financial service providers.
- Engage with both parties to any dispute assigned, securing the willingness of the parties to participate on a voluntary basis in mediation
- Use a range of intervention tools mainly telephone and e-mail and, where necessary, face-toface meetings
- Ensure that their caseload of complaints is managed and resolved within expected time frames and to quality standards, delivering a positive service user experience
- Excellent judgment and objective decision making skills, problem solving skills and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A demonstrated ability of achieving quality results and of meeting goals, targets and objectives
Please Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.