Customer Services Consultant Dublin €33,000 Permanent
Working for a Leader in the Energy sector this is an exciting opportunity to use your superior Customer Services expertise to further your career.
- Operates business processes within their designated area, in consultation with the senior controller.
- Works within defined guidelines and supervision, resolves simple issues and escalates complex issues in line with processes.
- Ensures compliance with procedures and relevant Trading & Settlement, and Capacity Market codes , raises deviations to senior team members.
- Provides first level support to resolve queries from internal or external customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential:
- You must have at least 2 years experience in Financial Services Customer Facing role.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment and a demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and coordination skills.
- Effective communicator – expressing information and ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Good Numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.