Financial Controller | 70k
A new Tech company based in West Dublin / Kildare are recruiting for a Financial Controller. Ideal profiles would be practice trained qualified accountants with 2-3 years industry experience.
- Development of financial budgets and liaising with various stakeholders
- Monitoring financial performance against agreed budgets
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in comparison to budget and prior periods;
- Preparation of audit file and liaising with external auditors at year end audit. Ensure timely completion of financial statements
- Liaising and reporting to various government agencies such as Enterprise Ireland, Revenue Commissioners,
- Oversee the sales and purchase ledger
- Approval and authorisation of supplier payments.
- Review sales invoices.
- Processing monthly payroll
- VAT, VIES and PAYE returns;
- Grant Management to include ongoing management of timesheets and monthly declarations
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working within a finance department or within an accountancy practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good ability to multitask.
- An enthusiastic ambitious positive self-starter.
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Send your cv to Aoife the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744691 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.