The Fund Accounting Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the successful and accurate completion of the accounting and administrative servicing requirements for various alternative and/or mutual fund products and structures for assigned funds.
- 3 to 5 years fund accounting background with experience in Alternatives / Mutual Funds;
- Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of Investment (Financial) Services industry in Europe;
- Project management experience;
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering requirements;
- Knowledge and expertise of the Sungard InvestOne/ Investier system a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise of the Advent Geneva system a plus.
Dublin 2, close to Stephens Green
Good work/life balance
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.