International Tax Director
This role is a part of a multinational company with US Headquarters.
Managing a well-established and high performing team, role will involve providing a range of tax services across the EMEA region. You will be the number one tax person within the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The role will involve taking responsibility for the interaction of the EU entities with the U.S. headquartered operations to optimise the overall tax position.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual tax reporting
- Calculating and monitoring global transfer pricing
- Ownership and management of all commercial contracts
- Management of active commercial agreements and reporting to senior management
- Analyse sales and rebate data
- Assist with external audit reporting from income tax perspective
- Ensure all compliance with internal controls from income tax perspective
- Ensure ongoing compliance with external and internal requirements and guidance
- Support in relation to other aspects of the finance function including tax compliance, transfer pricing and insurance.
- Ad hoc projects and systems implementations when required.
- Big 4 Qualified ACA currently operating at Director level in Practice
- OR - A leadership role in Tax in industry who has International Tax /Transfer pricing expertise.
- Ideally you will have 7-10 years of experience in tax across practice or multinational companies.
- Excellent communication skills for interfacing effectively with a high performing team, all levels of senior management and external advisors
- Ability to think strategically whilst also engaging in day to day tactical details
- Strong technical and analytical skills to identify and problem solve
Remuneration will be very competitive, commensurate with experience + shares + bonus.
Your application will be directed to Aoife McCamley at Sigmar Recruitmemt - Accountancy division.
To apply attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife directly on 01 474 4691 to discuss in more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.