Role: Our client is a leading energy provider in Ireland who are currently hiring a Senior Energy Policy Advisor to join their team in Dublin. As the Senior Energy Policy Advisor, your job will be to lead a team on matters of European energy policy and the transition to a low carbon future. This job will provide an opportunity to steer the development of Ireland’s electricity market and will be well suited from someone coming from a similar leadership position in a multidisciplinary environment. If you are interested in joining our client as a Senior Energy Policy Advisor, you can find more information below to see if this job is the right opportunity for you.
- Leading the delivery of company obligations under the EU’s energy regulations.
- Representing the company on relevant committees and working groups, with the aim of helping develop the European electricity market.
- Providing thought and input on electricity market developments.
- Act as the company’s primary point of contact and SME on EU policy and market development approaches.
- Aiding the company in achieving EU market regulation compliance.
- 8+ years’ experience in a team lead, policy development or analyst role in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Third level certificate in economics or related discipline.
- Experience advising sector-specific regulatory or government organisation.
- Experience drafting policy papers both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of EU energy policy.
- Able to lead and influence others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.