Investor Services Analyst
Our client is a global Fintech leader and they are looking for an Investor Services Analyst to join their Dublin team today!
Day to day:
- Day to day operational tasks of the Investor Services team
- Complete regulatory filings of client documents with local and foreign regulators
- Distribute documents (KIIDs/Factsheets) and Data Files (PRIIPs EPT, MiFID II EMT) to platforms
- Prepare and review investor regulatory reports for Annual General Meetings
- Manage client proxy voting requirements
- Print and pack client documentation
- Distribute client statements/documents via email, fax and post
- Ensure all client projects are carried out as per client SLAs and internal process documents.
- 2 years’ in a similar/related role
- 3rd level degree in Business/Finance
- Knowledge of the following areas: Regulatory Filings, Fund Platforms and Shareholder Communication
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.