Customer Relations Specialist €38,000 to €45,000 DOE
The role of the team is to effectively and efficiently manage the organisation’s relationships with its customers, promote high-quality customer service and provide support to all customers in relation to technical and commercial aspects of the industry.
- Provision of professional support for key customers, prospective customers and the general public, managing queries relating to a wide spectrum of electricity industry issues.
- Responsible for the account management of a number of customer accounts ensuring that the customer is fully supported in relation to both the technical and commercial aspects of the electricity industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customer’s key people, obtaining expertise of the specifics of each customer account, including commercial implications for customers of the Company's roles and processes.
- Third level qualification in engineering or related discipline and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Previous experience managing customers, preferably in a commercial/technical environment.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to proactively handle customer accounts with regards to technical and contractual issues.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate how decisions impact relevant stakeholders.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-MAIL PORIORDAN@SIGMAR.IE
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.