Working with an innovative start-up who are growing massively and have an exciting future ahead with a great working environment and operations all across Europe and the Globe. This position in Galway will be mainly focused on Supplier Quality and Auditing.
- Manage finish manufacturing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure product quality meets required notified body standards.
- Support operations for release activities, ensuring regulatory requirements were met.
- Lead SCAR, CAPA and NCR activities and ensure they are completed in a thorough and timely manner.
- Provide leadership in implementing continuous improvement and lean initiatives for operations, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Provide QA support for Supplier, Supply Chain and other post product release activities.
- Work on developing risk contingency plans and risk management.
- Work cross functionally with complaints, R&D and DA in investigation and development activities.
- Must have at least a level 7 diploma in engineering, science or quality assurance.
- Must have 5 years or more experience in medical device manufacturing environments.
- Auditing certifications are desirable.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.