Client Accountant Permanent + benefits
What’s the opportunity?
My client have a brand-new position “Client Accountant” to join a finance team of 20 people approx. This role is fast paced and its suited to someone who is newly qualified or 1 years PQE.
What will I be doing?
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs to Receivers and Investors on a portfolio of properties
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments are made
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies
- Work with internal and external auditors in the preparation of audit requirements
- Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business
The ideal candidate:
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Positive and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of work as required and see it through to completion
What’s it like to work here?
- You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing finance functions.
- Competitive salary +amazing benefits (bonus penison healthcare and more)
- You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to their future direction.
To apply attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss your career move in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.