Financial Accountant – Media Industry
Financial Accountant Job l Dublin City Centre l Media Industry l 65k
I am looking to speak with ambitious Financial Accountants who are passionate about working in Industry. My clients are a hugely successful media/advertising group based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking to hire a fully qualified Financial Accountant on a full time permanent basis paying a competitive salary of €65k per anum DOE.
The successful candidate will report to the CFO and play an integral part in delivering finance objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring best in class finance processes while also providing accurate financial reporting and insights. You will be qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to meet internal and external reporting deadlines.
- Prepare reports for executive management, with corresponding analysis and commentary.
- Provision of detailed performance analysis against plan, explaining variances across our various revenue and cost lines.
- Developing and implementation of financial and non-financial metrics for group companies.
- Working with the various business units in the group to produce timely and accurate financial forecasts and budgets to strict deadlines.
- Review the current financial processes, identify improvements and introduce cross functional changes as required.
- Working with our credit controller, reduce our aged debt to required levels and report to company management on a weekly basis.
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 4+ years post qualification experience, ideally in an industry role.
- Advanced MS Excel skills with very strong numeracy.
- Excellent communicator
- Must have experience analysing large sets of data and the ability to proactively identify issues and make recommendations.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you, please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.