Financial Accountant | Property Sector| 55-60k
Due to exception growth and consumer demand, my client has an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant who will join a thriving industry with unlimited possibilities.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment and will have exposure to all areas of the finance function.
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years finance experience either from practice or industry.
• €55,000- €60,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare
• Dublin City Centre
• Financial reporting and preparing monthly/quarterly/annual management and statutory accounts
• Liaising with external parties (as and when required) such as auditors and tax advisors and manage related scheduling issues.
• Involvement in special projects with management leading to improved efficiencies.
• Consolidation of Group results including posting of journals.
• Preparation of consolidated budgets and forecasts
• Ensure all inter-company balances reconcile on a monthly basis
• The role will suit a Qualified Accountant from either practice or industry with at least 5 years’ work experience.
• Strong audit / financial accounting experience.
• Understanding of consolidation accounting principles
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.