Big 4 Trained | Looking to move to industry
A US multinational based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be Qualified and have trained in a Big 4 or a Top 10 firm.
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs
- Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external; including clients, banks and property managers
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Positive and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of work as required and see it through to completion
- Ability to work well under pressure, to prioritise tasks and focus on meeting deadlines
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.