My client within the Life sciences sector requires a Graduate Engineer.
Key duties of the role include (but not limited to) :
- Work on large projects with an experienced Engineer
- The ability to transition to the projects team supporting Munster projects.
- Instrumentation & measurment expereince ( work placement acceptable ).
- Experience in working with electrical equipment
- 6-9 months at least working in Automation Systems in manufacturing essential.
- College related relevant work experience will be considered.
- Academic work related experience will suffice.
- Relevant honours degree in engineering, preferably electrical, industrial or control systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of automation elements ie : Motion / Electrical Controls, PLCs, HMIs etc.
- Knowledge of object orientated programming.
- Knowledge of Industrial control systems.
This role is a real career booster with internal promotion offered with service.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.