Financial Accountant | Permanent| 60-65k + Benefits | Dublin City Centre |
Exciting opportunity for qualified financial accountant to join well known media industry in Dublin City Centre. Excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly revenue reporting and analysis
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Oversee the inputting of sales & invoices by the AP/AR employees
- Liaising with external auditors and tax advisors on the preparation and review of year-end account
- Business partnering with key senior managers to understand business performance and addressing their financial requirements.
- Review the current financial processes, identify improvements
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Ideally coming from small to medium sized company with experience in process improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now for this financial accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.