The Analytical QC Chemist as part of the technical transfer group is responsible for conducting testing to support the introduction of new products or assist in investigation analysis of existing products. This testing may include raw material, in process and finished product according to relevant SOPs. The Analytical QC Chemist applies skills and knowledge to recognize and resolve issues that impact efficiency, throughput, quality, and/or the fulfilment of the assigned performance targets.
- The Analytical Chemist will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests under minimal supervisor.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfilment of production goals.
- Participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- The Analytical Chemist will complete and conform to all training requirements for job role, including company-required and job role-specific training.
- Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
- May participate in department initiatives and projects.
The next Analytical Chemist should have a degree in Science with at 2 years experience working in a cGMP environment. Experience with HPLC/UPLC analytical testing is essential. Method Development and Validation would be extremely beneficial.
If you're looking to join an innovative company with excellent career progression opportunities then get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.