Excellent chance for an Electrical Engineer to work on a large Pharma Project based in co.Louth.
What would your day-to-day look like?
- Working with 3D drawing models
- Contributing to the design process
- Completion of O&M manuals & As-Built Drawings
- Managing Electrical RFI Schedules
- Take-Offs drawing
- Following Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures
- Reviewing and ensuring that the site based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project
- Attending technical meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
I’m interested, but what should my profile look like in order to be considered for the job?
- Electrical Engineering degree
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Detailed knowledge of the Engineering role
- Commercial understanding
- H&S and Environmental systems and procedures knowdlege
Full time, Package: DOE
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.