Customer Service Job
A global Financial Services multinational based in Dublin’s City centre is looking for several excellent and bright communicators to join their new and growing team in a permanent capacity.
Daily tasks for job
- Your every day job will customer service and interactions mainly over the phone but also including webchat and email.
- You will be required to perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer or client if the situation arises.
- You will be required to explain products and services as well as providing guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve.
What are the essential and non-essential requirements for this job?
- You will need to have prior experience working in a customer service environment.
- Ideally you will have experience working in an environment where a high volume of calls is the norm.
- You must be completely fluent in English with a polished communication style.
- You must have the capacity to learn as there will be full and extensive training provided.
- Education to degree level is preferred but not essential.
- You must be interested in advancing your career in a progressive environment.
- This role is interviewing face to face in the next two weeks so please apply as a matter of urgency and I will try to slot you in to the process for an October/November start date.
- We will be hiring for these roles again very soon so please apply regardless of your availability to interview for the above dates.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and I will process your application
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.