- Driving revenue & profitability growth through new name sales activity among business customers in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Identify customer needs and opportunities based on a clear market & customer analysis;
- Identify new business opportunities, create sales growth and increased profitability. Forge strong and lasting relationships with customers;
- Providing on-going product and services knowledge to each customer;
- Carry out Sales / Contract Surveys as required.
- Regular reporting to the Sales Manager as required.
- You will be required to keep daily activity logs in our pipeline sales system.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Strong selling & negotiating skills;
- Be a highly motivated, results driven person;
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets in a business to business environment and managing & developing profitable accounts;
- Pro-active and innovative self-starter and team player with highly persuasive influencing and communication and presentation skills
- Possess a high level of sales/customer care to all internal and external customers.
- Excellent diary planning, organisational & time management skills, an ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines.
- Full clean current driving licence.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own to achieve results.
- Basic Salary 28-30k DOE
- OTE 3-6k
- Company Van
- Lunch allowance
As this is a field-based role a full, clean driving licence is essential, we will not be in a position to move forward with any candidate that does not hold one.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.