Financial Accountant – 60k
My clients are leading property developers based in Dublin City Centre and they currently require a qualified accountant to join their ever growing successful finance team.
The Ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified with 1-2 years PQE coming from Industry or Big 4 practice.
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs to Receivers and Investors on a portfolio of properties
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio of properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis
- Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external; including clients, banks and property managers
- Newly qualified or 0-2 years PQE ACCA/ACA accountant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Positive and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of work as required and see it through to completion
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please send your updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively you can apply here on this site.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.