Client Accountant | 60k
A property management company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Client Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidate will be qualified and have 0-1 year PQE.
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs to Receivers and Investors on a portfolio of properties
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio of properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external; including clients, banks and property managers
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies
- Work with internal and external auditors in the preparation of audit requirements
- Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse problems, develop and implement solutions to generate immediate results
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.