Junior Accounts Assistant
I am hiring a Junior Accounts Assistant to join my clients, a multinational investments company based in Dublin City Centre. This is a full time permanent role and will pay a salary of up to 33k DOE.
To be succesful with your application you will be looking to start ACCA or have just finished IATI. You will have 1-2 years experience in a Finance role, preferably in Industry and have experience with multicurrency bank reconciliations.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, suitable candidates will be ambitious, looking to kick-start their career working in a vibrant Finance department.
- Assistance with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of multi-currency bank accounts
- Accurate month-end debtor reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- IATI qualified
- Experience preferably working in a multinational environment
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines managing multiple priorities
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you, please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.