Commercial Business Partner | 70k
My client, a multinational company based in Dublin 3 are recruiting for a Commerical Business Partner to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidate will be qualified accountants and have 3+ years experience working in a Finance Business Partner/ FP&A role.
- Understanding commercial business drivers to support the Commercial teams from a financial perspective to make the best decisions.
- Take a leading role in the development of business cases for new propositions and promotions with robust finance analysis to ensure all proposals are planned and measured and feedback reporting.
- Analyse trends and opportunities within the customer base.
- Support the development of the budget and forecast support packs to provide insights on the internal/external commercial and business drivers that impact Virgin Media Ireland and align planning models with overall company targets and group reports.
- Responsible for budget and forecast loads to group planning system and maintenance of mapping tables of codes and activities.
- Operational cost planning and reporting on cost drivers and financial performance across all business areas.
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Strong systems skills – SAP or Oracle
- Strong team player skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with competing priorities
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.