Assistant Accountant | 40k
My client, an Irish owned company with a presence in the UK are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant. This is a newly created role which came about due to growth. Their head off is based in North Dublin.
- Assisting with the compilation and consolidation of the group management accounts for the UK and Irish businesses.
- Liaising with business partners to obtain relevant information for preparation of month end.
- Preparation of monthly analysis and reporting schedules to support month end journals
- Analysis and supporting explanations in variances to budgets
- Review and reconciliation of all consolidated balance sheet accounts
- Assistance with forecasting and budgeting
- Processing Purchase invoicing, sales invoicing, and bank postings for the UK entity.
- Liaising with external accountants in the preparation for the statutory accounts.
- Running the Purchase Order System
- Coordinating delivery dates, to our meet our operational schedules.
- Assisting the FD with business analysis and other adhoc duties as required
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Experience in Xero and Sage would be an advantage
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas)
- Ability to deal and communicate with non-finance professionals
- Ambitious, driven and ability to implement and improve processes and procedures
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.