Summary: Training People Manager required for a leading facility in Cork
He/she will be responsible for supporting training needs of staff & implemention of training programs
- Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Work with the area leads to design and develop Technical core training programs for Technical teams.
- Implement comprehensive training programs to ensure excellent capabilities and competence across all roles.
- Work with HR in the development of new hires into roles across the site.
- Drive the ongoing development and growth the People Development function and capabilities.
- Own, deliver and further develop our internal L&D ‘Reach your Potential’ programme content
- Deliver Global Leadership Development Programmes.
- Act of contact for site with Global Leadership development colleagues.
- Support the tracking of relevant training metrics and provide necessary training gap reports as required.
- Support the closure of training gaps for Technical core training programs
- Work with the people managers to ensure training/learning needs assessments are conducted regularly.
- Proven & Demonstrated Project management skills to ensure flawless execution of key L&D projects.
What you'll need.
· Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline Training, Learning & Developmeht etc
- · At least 3 years experience within in manufacturing or a similar operating environment .
· Knowledge of excellence and a track record in People Development
- Further post grad qualification Psychometric's etc..highly desired.
· Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and/or Lean methodologies preferred
For full information please contact Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.