My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical company require a (Tech Transfer) specialist.
The major mechanisms for technology transfer involve forging collaborations with external companies.
For either route, an essential step is to secure strong intellectual property rights and:
- Facilitate their transfer to the company via appropriate licensing or assignment strategies.
- The new individual will play a crucial role within the Transfer team is executing this protocol.
Key duties of this role include (but not limited to) :
- Support Transfer of products/processes to site. (Experience essential).
- Adapt processes where necessary to best suit the site equipment.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as:
- Laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices & analytical test methods.
- Familiar with Method development/validation protocols & reports & method verification.
- Ensure that chemistry knowledge is utilised to support product campaings.
- Demonstrate understanding of research development studies.
- Design & perform experiments regarding problems ( pre production ).
- Provide analytical support for process related investigations.
- Experience with validation and/or new product qualification.
- Exposure to cleaning validation desirable
Minimum B.Sc in Science ( M.Sc desirable ).
At least 2 years working in an API Manufacturing site.
Experience in Tech Transfer is essential.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.