A Nonprofit organisation is looking for a Finance Manager to cover a maternity leave.
The key responsibilities include Management Accounting, Payroll, Audit staff supervisory and meetings.
Full job spec available on request.
The ideal candidate for this post must have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in accounts/audit, ideally 4 years
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and client interfacing skills
- Strong IT Skills - excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Standard Accounting Software packages
- Experience in working and meeting multiple deadlines
- The ability to work with a high professional ethic & identify with the work/clients of MQI
If you are interested in the role please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.