The day to day responsibility of the Logistics Manager is to manage relationships with strategic partners and vendors, while also leading new projects. This is a full-time permanent position and the salary is €65k to €75k. Offices are based in Dublin West.
The duties of the job:
- Managing a large network of strategic partners and vendors, ensuring highest standard of customer service, health & safety & Quality.
- Liaising with internal departments and building strong relationships.
- Establish Vendor relationships and reporting for each project that promotes alignment with our customer goals.
- Develop and regularly monitor KPIs and targets for service and performance with partners and vendors.
- Promote a continuous improvement ethos that delivers results and focuses on customer expectations.
- Implement standardised business processes with partners and vendors to ensure health and safety standards are observed, efficient communications and visibility, service quality, and ensuring superior customer service.
- Leading major projects from the Planning stage to the operations.
- Develop, monitor and deliver projects on target and within budget.
- Establish and update SOPs, providing training on SOPs to vendors as required.
Requirements of the job:
- A minimum of 7-10 years management experience in the logistics
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and the ability to work at all levels, inside and outside of the organisation
- Very strong communication skills to deal on a regular basis with clients, strategic partners and vendors.
- Proven capability to implement operational improvements to enhance service and productivity
- Staff management, motivation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills; with experience and knowledge of ERP software, Excel, Word.
For more information you can contact me on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.