Your New Role
- Working as part of the IT Security team to design and implement automated testing tools.
- Communicate with Application Development when upgrades introduce application security issues
- Performing Application level Penetration Tests
- Participation in validation of software releases and hardware upgrades
- Triage, Research, Analysis, and Mitigation recommendations for identified vulnerabilities
What you will need
- Familiarity with Security Frameworks and Standards, such as: NIST, HiTrust, HIPPA, and PCI
- Understanding of the most common vulnerabilities, such as: OWASP Top 10 or SANS Top 25
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, or similar accreditation
- Experience with DAST and SAST Automated Testing Tools
What You Will Receive
Competitive Salary and great benefits including full health, education assistance and annual bonus.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.