As Commercial Financial Business Partner you will build strong business relationships, manage senior stakeholders and collaborate with local and off-shore Finance teams.
This role in Permanent
My client, is looking for someone that understand Commercial Business Drivers, will be hands-on and innovative in improving our financial insights, reporting and processes.
The role will also support the development of new financial planning modules for various business activities, structured insightful analysis and engagement with the Commercial Business Unit.
- Understanding commercial business drivers to support the Commercial teams from a financial perspective to make the best decisions.
- Take a leading role in the development of business cases for new propositions and promotions with robust finance analysis to ensure all proposals are planned and measured and feedback reporting.
- Analyse trends and opportunities within the customer base.
- Improve level of understanding of financial and volume performance in the business through the development of recurring reporting and analysis.
- Support the planning process through developing a detailed understanding of the company budgeting and forecasting methodology with a view to taking ownership of key parts of the forecasting and financial planning process, including building financial models a part of an integrated planning model.
- Support the development of the budget and forecast
- Responsible for budget and forecast loads to group planning system
- Operational cost planning and reporting on cost drivers and financial performance across all business areas.
- Improve level of understanding of financial and volume performance in the business
- Working on emerging and implementing improved accounting processes ensuring exceptional financial control
If you meet apply all the above requirements:
Please apply to Aoife McCamley on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01 474 4691 to dicuss your career move in the strictest of confidence.
Requirements for this role:
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Strong systems skills
- Previous work experience in commerical role / business partnering.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.