As the Pensions Administrator you will be responsible for all aspects of local administration in relation to employee's pension schemes. You will ensure that all employees are registered, and their records are maintained with all developments recorded. Knowledge and experience with Single Public Services Pensions Scheme (SPSPS) is advantageous.
- Processing monthly reports in relation to the pension’s function of the organisation
- Ensuring that information pertaining to employee pension schemes are available to staff
- Providing advice, support and preparation of Superannuation files for members
- Regularly auditing the activities of the superannuation function
- Ensuring that applications are made to the pension scheme for all staff eligible to join
- Ensuring that a registration number is received for all applications
- Liaising with relevant organisations and legal representatives regarding superannuation issues
- Other ad hoc duties
You will have 3+ years' relevant experience, ideally working within the public sector or with defined benefit pension schemes. If you are interested in this position, please apply today or reach out to Kerry Ahern for more information on 01 4744 683 or KAhern@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.