Do you want to work in an Irish owned, Europe's leading data centre & logistics specialist? Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an experienced Transport Manager to join a growing business and put the efficiencies in place to enable it to grow.
Fantastic! What will the day-to-day in the job look like?
- Manage strategic partners and vendors,
- Ensure the highest standards of health & safety, customer service, quality, collaboration and accountability are achieved and maintained.
- Establish vendor relationships and reporting for each project that promotes alignment with our customers’ goals.
- Ensure partners/vendors have a clear understanding of our service level expectations.
- Lead major projects from the planning stage to operations by liaising with customers and partners/vendors
Great…what do I need to be considered for this job?
- Experience in the logistics industry at management level.
- HR knowdlege & legislation
- min. 10 years management experience in the logistics or technology industries
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Proven capability to implement operational improvements to enhance service and productivity
- Team management, motivation and influencing skills
- IT skills; with experience and knowledge of ERP software, MS Office
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.