Assistant Accountant | North Dublin | €30-€40K DOE | Permanent
A growing company based in North Dublin are looking to expand their finance team by adding an Assistant Accountant to their finance team. You will work as part of a close- knit team and gain exposure to different areas within the group.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the compilation and consolidation of the group management accounts
- Processing Purchase invoicing, sales invoicing, and bank postings for the UK entity.
- Review and reconciliation of all consolidated balance sheet accounts
- Assistance with forecasting and budgeting
- Preparation of monthly analysis and reporting schedules to support month end journals
- Analysis and supporting explanations in variances to budgets
Are you the person for the job?
- You will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience in a busy finance team.
- People who are studying ACCA/AITI will be considered as well as non- studiers.
- Excellent excel skills- V-lookups, pivot table
To learn more about this job, please contact Orlaith on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.