My client a major Engineering Services company require a Commissioning Engineer.
- Primary responsibilities for the Commissioning and Qualifications Engineer include:
- Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process and laboratory equipment.
- Design and execute process validation studies for the large Scale API processes.
- Review and assess change control for API processes to determine impact on validated state.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- An understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects to contribute to process improvements.
- Experienced in technology transfer, new product introduction and other projects.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents. procedures
- Comfortable with CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Requires degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 2 years relevant pharma industry experience in C&Q operations.
- Pharmaceutical experience essential.
- BMS Software exposure essential.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech experience, sterile manufacturing C&Q experience required.
Excellent renumeration for the correct candidiate.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.