Candidates have the option of working a 4 day week or 4 days in the office and 1 day from home.
• • Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Involvement in the annual audit
• Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
• Oversee the sales and purchase ledger
Approval and authorisation of supplier payments.
• Review sales invoices.
• Processing monthly payroll
• VAT, VIES and PAYE returns;
• 3 – 5 years’ experience working within a finance department or within an accountancy practice.
• Third Level Degree or equivalent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.