Financial Accountant | Pharma Start-up | Kildare | 60k
My client, an Irish owned Pharma Start-up is seeking a Senior accountant who has the ambition and drive to become a key member of the finance function. The position is permanent, and the salary is 55k 60k + share options & bonus.
This role reports to the Director of Finance and is responsible for the day to day running of the accounting and compliance requirements of the finance function.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts in comparison to budget and prior periods.
• • Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Involvement in the annual audit
• Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
• Oversee the sales and purchase ledger
Approval and authorisation of supplier payments.
• Review sales invoices.
• Processing monthly payroll
• VAT, VIES and PAYE returns;
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• 3 – 5 years’ experience working within a finance department or within an accountancy practice.
• Third Level Degree or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.