Role: Our client is a major energy provider in Ireland who are currently hiring electrical engineers to join their team in Dublin. As an electrical engineer, your job will be to help with the management of the country’s power system so that it is run securely, sustainably and economically. Joining this team would also provide you with the opportunity to work on the long-term sustainable development of Ireland’s transmission system. This job will provide ample opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects which will transform Ireland’s power system. If you are interested in applying for this electrical engineer position, you can find more details below to see if it is the right opportunity for you.
- Delivery of technical and commercial projects which meet targets, stakeholder needs and company requirements.
- Conducting technical analysis to a high degree of accuracy.
- Power system analysis such as load flow, voltage and short circuit analysis, and economic analysis.
- Using existing tools such as PSS/E, Plexos and Power Factory.
- Supporting the team to achieve objectives and deliver on the company’s long-term strategy.
- Preparing written and verbal reports for both external and internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Relevant third level engineering qualification.
- Experience with the introduction of new ideal and solutions.
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong team player, while also able to work with minimal supervision.
- Power systems analysis, and proficiency in relevant tools desirable.
- Experience with MS SharePoint and standard MS Office tools advantageous.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.