Role: Our client is currently hiring a Senior Installation Technician to work on the installation and maintenance of automated storage and retrieval equipment. As a Senior Installation Technician, your job will involve overseeing a small team in the installation of this equipment nationwide. This job will also involve management of daily activities for the installation team to ensure deadlines are met and work is conducted within health and safety requirements. As their Senior Installation Technician, the job will also involve a lot of client interaction, such as regular communication with customers during machine installation and maintenance. If you are interested in getting involved with a growing company with a diverse client base in industries such as pharmaceuticals and medical device, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Installation of equipment according to company procedure.
- Handling the off-loading and preparation of equipment for installation.
- Conducting daily checks on handling equipment, MEWP and forklifts.
- Completion of relevant documents for each installation and reporting back to Operations and Installations Managers accordingly.
- Inspection, testing and commissioning of installations once completed.
- Complying with all relevant environmental, health and safety requirements, such as method statements and risk assessments for installation.
- 2+ years’ experience within a maintenance, electrical or engineering environment.
- Relevant electrical qualification.
- Proven track record of electrical testing and inspection.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Manual handling desirable.
- Experience in the storage industry would be advantageous.
- Full drivers’ license.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.