Quantitative Risk Analyst - Banking
A well-known Irish Bank is looking for a Quantitative Risk Analyst to join their advanced analytics team.
As a Quantitative Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for Model Development, Stress Testing development and execution, credit strategies;
- Design and delivery of risk measurement models;
- Use Credit forecasting and economic capital models for predicting future outcomes for the Bank as well as stress testing the Bank’s credit risks;
- Use measurement technology such as optimisation algorithms, decision modelling, profitability modelling, scorecard development, and fraud analytics to automate lending decisions in alignment with our risk appetite.
- 1+ year of Quantitative or Credit Risk experience essential;
- A Quantitative Degree E.g. Mathematics, Quantitative Finance or Quantitative Risk;
- Must have a valid EU passport or a Stamp 4 Visa;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Happy to discuss it over the phone, you can reach me on 01 4744633
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.