To manager the entire maintenance and plant engineering function in a Dublin based, multi site facility.
- To manage the day to day maintenance function of a busy production, orientated processing facility.
- To ensure high levels of equipment availability and to minimise equipment downtime.
- To ensure that all maintenance procedures are kept up to date.
- To fault find and diagnose equipment errors.
- To ensure repairs are carried out on a timely manner.
- To implement a preventative maintenance programme.
- To plan and manage the installation of new equipment and machinery
- To lead and direct a team of draughtsmen, ensuring adequate training and skills.
- To lead and manage all engineering projects
Skills & Experience
- A relevant craft apprenticeship, or a relevant third level qualification.
- General engineering and maintenance management experience
- Previous experience within a processing / manufacturing background
- Diagnostics and trouble shooting experience
- Familiarity with Plant Utilities
For more info you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.