HR Generalist – Perm
Location: Dublin city centre
New permanent role within real estate development. Will have one direct report. Must have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role. Great city centre location!
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Managing annual leave
- Update HR database
- Absence management
- Onboarding administration
- ER – Disciplinaries & grievance management
- Support with Training & Development
- Manage payroll in absence of specialist
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related(preferable)
- 3 + years HR experience
- Experience with TUPE
- Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.