Accounts Payable Manager | 70k
My client, a well-known hospitality group are looking to hire a new Accounts Payable manager. You will be leading at team of 9 and Ideal candidates will have 3+ years AP management experience.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure that the Accounts Payable (AP) team are engaged, developed and delivering to their potential
- Direct, review and monitor the work of the AP team to ensure compliance to process, accuracy and KPI achievement
- Establishing a culture in the team of continuous process improvement
- Management of AP month-end and year-end close process, ensuring that creditor reconciliations have been performed and month-end accruals have been accurately captured for all outstanding purchase orders and preparation and analysis of AP reports
- Preparation and analysis of AP reports for presentation to senior management
- Take ownership of the AP internal control environment to ensure weaknesses are minimised and a continuous improvement plan is delivered
- Strong AP experience with 3+ years leading an AP function in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict reporting deadlines
- Previous experience of people management, building relationships and interacting with all levels within the organisation;
- Ability to build and develop a high performing AP team
Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy, combined with excellent numeracy skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.