Group Financial Anaylst - City Centre - Investment Company
If you are a qualified accountant with relevant practice or industry experience, this would be an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and growing business
Day to day:
- Responsible for completing monthly management accounts
- Preparation of month-end accounts within prescribed deadlines
- Reporting / Investor Relations
- Business variance analysis reporting and explanations
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyse financial information and economic indicators so that senior management have accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions on, for example, acquisitions, investments, capital expenditure, etc.
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organisation's short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
- Support functional or operational site managers in forecasting the future results of their sites
- Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis and duties as required by the management team
Key Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified - with relevant practice or industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
This company that Sigmar is exclusviely working with is backed by huge investment and company is growing so there are many opportunities to progress
If interested apply now to Aoife McCamley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.