What you will be doing:
- Act as the system administrator lead on the Dynamics CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting on issues
- Continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements, linking closely with the surveying team.
- Own, develop and execute the technical roadmap for CRM
- Develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other client and or customer requests.
- Provide support and CRM training to staff
- Develop and administer CRM
- Manage the efficient planning and delivery of new updates
What you need:
- At least 3 years experience with CRM development
- Experienced in leading the delivery of CRM implementations
- Hands-on experience developing custom Dynamics CRM extensions
- Strong technical understanding of Dynamics Online and Dynamics 365
- Ideally you will be Microsoft Dynamics Certified
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels
- Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client, Office 365 and Power BI
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.