Head of Cloud Architecture and Analytics – Kilkenny
My client, a fintech company located in Kilkenny, are looking for a Head of Cloud Architecture to join their team. They are growing rapidly and now is a great time to join them.
- Working with business stakeholders in order to define and plan migration of Enterprise Architecture into Amazon Web Services (AWS) public cloud. The role will involve overseeing cloud service roadmap for related supporting technologies.
- You will act as the technical lead during the architecture design phase, working with the development and infrastructure teams to create the migration plan.
- Providing recommendations for platform architecture, coding best practices, security, integration and DevOps adoption.
- Look at scalability and accessibility, enabling business continuity with high availability and disaster recovery designed in each system.
- This role will also hold direct responsibility for the identification and implementation of new value adding technologies
- In this role you will have the opportunity to engage directly with clients and Senior Management to capture feedback and continuously improve the tools in line with this feedback and new service offerings, within budget.
- Responsible for AWS migration project.
- Define the best in class infrastructure and deployment methods for move to the cloud.
- Development of a clear vision of where IT and business should overlap
- Security and certification built in by design.
- Outline and share a clear cloud governance model.
- Information security tenets of least-access privileges and segregation of duties
- Support staff training, knowledge and development.
- Ensure ISO27001 requirements are adhered to within our cloud architecture.
- Advise and consult with Senior Management on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
- Monitor projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of AWS solution architect and SysOps requirements.
- Knowledge of DevOps & Strong knowledge network design.
- Experience with Implementation and managing of cloud governance strategy.
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Certification as AWS solution architect an advantage.
If you are interested in this role you can call Fiona on 01 961 9714 or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply directly here.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.