Senior Software Quality Engineer
Our client has a job vacancy for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to join their team. You will join a dynamic multi-skilled team, responsible for delivering new solutions.
- 4+ years Software Quality Engineering experience
- Experience with data centric projects like Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, MDM, CRM or any other data related project and tools like iCEDQ
- Experience in testing with SQL techniques and developing SQL or HSQL queries to analyse and manipulate data
- Contribute to the QA automation strategy for our applications, to enable rapid delivery of key customer features
Work collaboratively with engineering and business colleagues to define acceptance criteria
- Analyse and report test results, project tracking and product release readiness.
- A truly agile attitude with a passion for solution delivery
- Have a creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively
Be able to understand all aspects of testing (unit testing, acceptance testing, etc.).
Continuously want to grow, learn new skills and challenge yourself
Have excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.